Boston Avenue provides many opportunities to serve others!
These opportunities include:
- mission trips through our United Methodist Volunteer-In-Mission programs
- donations to special collections for aid and relief efforts,
- local missions and special projects, or
- committees that focus on mission work.
The following are just a few of Boston Avenue's regular annual mission projects:
- Lights On for Cookson
- July Mission Emphasis Month
- BASE Camp, or "Boston Avenue Service Experience" (formerly Downtown for Good)
- Food Pantry Collection
- Gifts for Cookson Hills Mission Christmas Store
If you have any questions about our opportunities, please contact Blaire Hines, for Missions & Connections.