2018 Summer Camps and Activities
Save the Dates for Our Summer Camps & Activities for 2018:
(Please note that the dates for Mission U and Camp Anytown have not been set yet.
Please check back soon for these dates!)
Chapel Choir Tour to the Pacific Northwest
Home Concert: June 8 at 7 p.m.
United Council Oak District Junior & Senior High Camp at Camp Egan
Wilderness Camp at Canyon Camp
(7th & 8th Graders)
Night Owl Camp
June 18-21, 3 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Senior High Great Unknown
Vacation Bible School
& Break Away VBS
June 25-28, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Closing Program: June 28 at 7 p.m.
Breakfast Club: Continental Breakfast & a Movie
June 25-28, 9 a.m. - noon
CYME at Camp Egan
Joy Camp at Camp Egan
SonShine Camp at Camp Egan
(1st & 2nd Graders)
Mid-High Great Unknown
Growing in Grace: Older Elementary Camp at Camp Egan
Tweens Discover: 6th Grade Camp at Camp Egan
JEM Camp at Canyon Camp
Helpful Registration Tips
- Questions regarding which camp is right for you? Attend our Camp Sign Up Night on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. or on Sunday, April 9, 2017 from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in Bishops’ Hall! This is the official kick-off to the camp season! We will be there to answer any questions, help you select the right camps, and help you get registered. To speed up the sign-up process, please bring a copy of your insurance card and immunizations record.
- Deadline for all camp registrations is May 15, 2017 (unless otherwise noted), or whenever the camp is full. Some camps fill up fast and/or offer early-bird discounts, so the earlier you can register, the better!
- Some camps have more than one page to their registration form. Please be sure to print out and complete ALL pages.
- Payment is due for all camps by May 15, 2017, please (unless otherwise noted). We accept cash, check, LIT, and credit cards. Be aware that late fees may apply for some camps.
- Remember that Boston Avenue will pay ½ of ONE camp for any Mid-High or Senior High Youth, up to $200. If you want to use this scholarship, simply mark your form denoting ½ scholarship, and we will take it from there!
- All camps require a current medical/transportation form. Please check to be sure you have an updated one on file!
- Have questions about enrollment or need more information about any of our camps? Please contact Anne Speicher at email@example.com or 918.430.4813.
Youth Helper with Children's Camps
Are you interested in helping with camps this summer? It's a great way to build your leadership skills and also earn some LIT credit. Contact Paula Gradney-Garner for dates, applications, and information. Click here to learn more about our youth LIT (Leaders-In-Training) program.
Become a VLT!
If you or someone you know is a college-aged student who would be interested in helping us with our summer camps for children and youth, please contact Rev. EvaMarie Campbell for dates and applications or to learn more about becoming a VLT (Venture Leadership Team intern).