Elementary Children's Camps & Activities:
Below are all the camps and activities available this summer at Boston Avenue for our Elementary Children. Please find your desired camp and click on the link(s) below it to register. More helpful registration tips may be found at the bottom of the list.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Every summer camp requires a medical/transportation form. Please fill out this form ONCE and turn it in with your camp registration confirmation and form of payment.
To see our Camps and Activities for our Mid and Senior High Youth, click on the appropriate age group:
Save the Dates for Our Summer Camps & Activities for 2018:
(Please note that the date for Mission U has not been set yet.
Please check back soon for this date!)
Night Owl Camp
June 18-21, 3 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Vacation Bible School
& Break Away VBS
June 25-28, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Closing Program: June 28 at 7 p.m.
Joy Camp at Camp Egan
SonShine Camp at Camp Egan
(1st & 2nd Graders)
Growing in Grace: Older Elementary Camp at Camp Egan
Helpful Registration Tips
- Questions regarding which camp is right for you? Attend our Camp Sign Up Night on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. or on Sunday, April 9, 2017 from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in Bishops’ Hall! This is the official kick-off to the camp season! We will be there to answer any questions, help you select the right camps, and help you get registered. To speed up the sign-up process, please bring a copy of your insurance card and immunizations record.
- Deadline for all camp registrations is May 15, 2017 (unless otherwise noted), or whenever the camp is full. Some camps fill up fast and/or offer early-bird discounts, so the earlier you can register, the better!
- Some camps have more than one page to their registration form. Please be sure to print out and complete ALL pages.
- Payment is due for all camps by May 15, 2017, please (unless otherwise noted). We accept cash, check, LIT, and credit cards. Be aware that late fees may apply for some camps.
- Remember that Boston Avenue will pay ½ of ONE camp for any Mid-High or Senior High Youth, up to $200. If you want to use this scholarship, simply mark your form denoting ½ scholarship, and we will take it from there!
- All camps require a current medical/transportation form. Please check to be sure you have an updated one on file!
- Have questions about enrollment or need more information about any of our camps? Please contact Anne Speicher at email@example.com or 918.430.4813.